Attend local tech events: Attending local tech events is a great way to connect with like-minded individuals and learn about new technologies. Some notable tech events in Equatorial Guinea include the African Open Source Convention (AOSC), the Equatorial Guinea Digital Summit, and the Africa Open Data Conference.
Read tech blogs and news sites: Staying up to date with the latest tech news and trends is essential to learning more about open-source tech in Equatorial Guinea. Some notable tech blogs and news sites include IT News Africa, TechCabal, and Techpoint Africa.
Connect with notable technologists: Equatorial Guinea has produced some notable technologists throughout history. Some of the most notable include:
- Antonio Echave: A software engineer and entrepreneur who co-founded Azuqua, a cloud-based integration platform for business workflows.
- Eric Tchouamou Njoya: A software engineer and open-source advocate who is the founder of OSCEG and a contributor to various open-source projects.
- Teresa Guillén Zulueta: A computer scientist and cybersecurity expert who has worked on various international projects to improve internet security.
- Join online training programs: There are several online training programs available that focus on open-source technology. Some notable ones include the Linux Foundation, the Open Source Initiative, and the Free Software Foundation.
- Open Source Community Equatorial Guinea (OSCEG): https://www.osceg.org/
- Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation (AODIRF): http://aodirf.org/
- Open Source Initiative (OSI): https://opensource.org/
- IT News Africa: https://www.itnewsafrica.com/
- TechCabal: https://techcabal.com/
- Techpoint Africa: https://techpoint.africa/
- African Open Source Convention (AOSC): https://africanopensource.org/
- Equatorial Guinea Digital Summit: https://www.digitalequatorialguinea.com/
- Africa Open Data Conference: https://www.africaopendataconference.org/
- Linux Foundation: https://www.linuxfoundation.org/
- Free Software Foundation: https://www.fsf.org/
Claim this Dojo
Traveler Town: our in-house open-source chat app. One chat room per country (powered by Rocket.Chat (Included in every Dojo):
Next dojo: Eritrea