- The MonacoTech Incubator: https://www.monacotech.mc/en/
- The Monaco Open Data Portal: https://data.gouv.mc/pages/accueil/
- GitHub Monaco: https://github.com/microsoft/monaco-editor
Notable technologists from Monaco throughout history:
- Pierre Laffitte: He was a French-born entrepreneur who co-founded the French technology company, Sogeti. Later, he also founded the European Institute of Technology (EIT) in Monaco.
- Albert II of Monaco: He is a member of the Monegasque royal family who has a degree in political science and has shown an interest in technological advancements, including environmental technologies and renewable energies.
- Stéphane Valeri: He is a Monegasque politician who has been instrumental in developing the country’s technology and innovation sector. In 2017, he founded the MonacoTech Incubator to support the growth of startups and entrepreneurs in the region.
These individuals are just a few examples of the talented and innovative technologists from Monaco. By exploring the resources above, you can discover more about the open-source tech ecosystem in Monaco and the individuals who have contributed to its success.
Claim this Dojo
Traveler Town: our in-house open-source chat app. One chat room per country (powered by Rocket.Chat (Included in every Dojo):
Next dojo: Mongolia